Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

Now Keselowski is staying within that 27.7-27.8 window, I think he's the best over a long run. Not a lot of drop off in his times, nothing too substantial.

2 is the best car. Really getting screwed by his pit crew here. We aren't getting a caution with the 9 leading.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2 is the best car. Really getting screwed by his pit crew here. We aren't getting a caution with the 9 leading.

IDK about that. The 9 is clicking them off like a machine. This could come down to losing the race in the pits

And with that, you proved that you haven’t watched a single race this year. Or over the last 5... Holy crap...

IDK about that. The 9 is clicking them off like a machine. This could come down to losing the race in the pits
This. They’re all maintaining. Final stop will decide this. At 1.7s back, Kes can still undercut the 9 and pit early to gain 2 seconds.

And with that, you proved that you haven’t watched a single race this year. Or over the last 5... Holy crap...
Blue glasses my friend. Yellows screw over a lot drivers. Most popular driver leading the finale? You should be feeling good! :)

For the life of me I can’t quite figure out why the top 4 are running so much better than everyone else and close to each other today

And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, and a 4. Amazing. Blaney still in 5th! Especially grateful for the graphic that shows us who the champ would be.

Letarte with the rare self awareness. I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER GUYS.

We know. Now sit down and shut up.

I picked Elliot to win this and still say so. My ol lady is a fan of that guy and I know it would make her happy because she has to hear me all year long about the 4 or whoever I happen to be pulling for any given year. She gives me a hard time about being a fair weather fan but you know being a Tennessee Vol football fan for almost 40 some years that argument has absolutely ZERO merit lol

Have you not watched at all this year? Lol almost every time he's had a lead late a caution comes.

Blue glasses my friend. Yellows screw over a lot drivers. Most popular driver leading the finale? You should be feeling good! :)

*narrator voiceover* He wasn’t.

;)

For the life of me I can’t quite figure out why the top 4 are running so much better than everyone else and close to each other today
I expected Harvick to do a lot better and "show them" who deserves to be champion.
Probably NASCAR told him not to stink up the show.

Drive off is gone again for 9. Let’s see what you got, Alan

imo Nascar sets these 4 cars up to be so much faster than the rest of the field cause its noway they could get this lucky every year and have the championship 4 run 1 2 3 4 all race long.

This. They’re all maintaining. Final stop will decide this. At 1.7s back, Kes can still undercut the 9 and pit early to gain 2 seconds.
Logano didn't gain a foot on Elliott the whole run. I was watching the whole time.

Alan waited too late to call Chase in, Chase couldn’t make entry. One lap makes all the difference. Wolfe just won it for Joey.

Back
Top Bottom