Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

I look for Larson to lead majority of the first half… making it look easy.

However by the last 100 laps, somehow I look for all four to have some part in trying to take the lead by the late moments of this race

During inspection, NASCAR had the RWR cars all fitted with remote 'kill switches'.
I thought they only had that feature at road races, that's good to know

1636316303697.png

That was a nice interview Bowman did. That was cool seeing him mention a couple of his crew members that will be leaving the team at the end of the season.

I find it really cool Chase’s parents are with him on the grid. Reminds you just how young he still is.

A beer company's advertisement executive is missing the boat if he hasn't signed a deal with Katelyn Larson to chug a tall boy in the winners circle if Kyle seals the deal today. That would be the most popular picture taken at this race...and even more popular if it just happens to soak her white shirt. :D

Even if Chase or Larson wins the title , I want the championship to be decided early, just so NASCAR's desire for Game 7 moments can blow up in their face spectacularly

A beer company's advertisement executive is missing the boat if he hasn't signed a deal with Katelyn Larson to chug a tall boy in the winners circle if Kyle seals the deal today. That would be the most popular picture taken at this race. :D
Ad execs tend to avoid product placements that highlight alcohol abuse.

Here we go for the final time in 2021 and the Gen6, green!

Back
Top Bottom