Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

NBC has been less patient though in the last two seasons with NASCAR broadcasts… I could see them pulling this thing of it does run that far

I dont see Football pre show taking a back seat to our title race, sadly
which is why I'm worried a little bit cause the roval got moved to NBCSN cause of local news nothing to do with NFL

Kinda funny how Kurt Busch looks like he's just in the way of those champ 4 rides.

The moment we see Cup races move to an exclusive Peacock Paywall is the day I start using... other... means to watch races, out of pure spite.

Larson is pulling away ever so slightly each lap over Elliott

The 9’s long run advantage seems to have disappeared.

They’ve told Chase on radio that 5 and 19 are beating him high, he stubbornly stays low.

looks like this is going to be a fun shootout between Kyle and Chase for the title.

Also can't count Truex out he got a good long run car.

Last edited:
get RWR and the stenhouses off the track for the last stage. We need to get this thing rolling

looks like this is going to be a fun shootout between Kyle and Chase for the title.
Somehow 11 and 19 will have another part in the story. Nascar races do that it seems. An hour ago people were giving up cause the 5 wasn’t gonna challenge… now he’s the guy no one can get to

Back
Top Bottom