Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

Wishing Letarte a speedy recovery.
Hoping that the Ty's family emergency resolves quickly and all are well.

Ready to get comfy in the recliner and watch some racing.

I'm really needing to invest in a comfy recliner. I've got a reclining sofa and after a days worth of sitting in it, my back is shot. And I'm too young (33) to have back problems.

Wow, what a depressing start to this event. 😕 hopefully Elliott doesn't make this day more depressing for everyone

Let’s go get ‘em Ross. He’s not shrinking in the moment…ready to give it a full effort. All depends on if they can dial in that car to where the track is this afternoon. Plenty of laps to get it done but could easily get caught up in back marker wreck.

Engines have been fired. LET'S GO RACING!!!

Thank God this is the last time I have to hear this intro song
dae221fb17806233a7d10d89b5510ff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm really needing to invest in a comfy recliner. I've got a reclining sofa and after a days worth of sitting in it, my back is shot. And I'm too young (33) to have back problems.

I swear I don't get a cut or anything but check out and do some DDP Yoga, any time I'm feeling like **** and do some for a few weeks I feel incredible again. Honestly any type of yoga is amazing for back and general feeling stiff problems.

I swear I don't get a cut or anything but check out and do some DDP Yoga, any time I'm feeling like **** and do some for a few weeks I feel incredible again. Honestly any type of yoga is amazing for back and general feeling stiff problems.
While I do yoga twice a week, just getting out of the chair at commercials can make a huge difference in how your back feels.

Boogity Boogity Boogity
Let's go racin' for a Championship Boys!

I guess Busch beer thinks we are going to see lead changes today.

And now the 9 is gaining a couple tenths a lap versus losing. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom