Cup race at Charlotte

Man "10-lap shoot outs" are awesome at this track with the no passing and one car just running away from the field.

I'm bitter, congrats Harvick. I can't remember why I hate him, but I do. Oh well he earned the win tonight. :p

Nice day for racing! Goodnight everyone :D

For sure, been up since 6am myself. Aside from the two hours I spent mowing the yard (missed the first 20 laps of the Inday 500) I've been watching racing all day. Great day to be a race fan.

Man "10-lap shoot outs" are awesome at this track with the no passing and one car just running away from the field.
Yeah, I said the same thing after the All Star race. Those shootouts almost always end up being better on paper than in reality.

I love the Miss Sprint Cup that's in Victory Lane with Harv. :)

I love it when Harvick wins. So cool watching him shut gun those tall boys!!

Haha yea, I've never noticed it as I don't pay much attention when he wins but seeing him shotgun a tall boy is funny as hell. More drivers should do that...:D If I were a driver I'd smoke Winstons (which I hate) in victory lane just out of spite. :D

Yeah, I said the same thing after the All Star race. Those shootouts almost always end up being better on paper than in reality.

I love the Miss Sprint Cup that's in Victory Lane with Harv. :)

Yea that's why I mentioned it, the ending of the All Star race was about the same. I just hate seeing one guy run off with it and when the field is running inline behind him you know you aren't going to get a caution to bunch them back up. :(

Can't fault a guy for getting a good restart and having a better car though. I just wish more "shoot outs" were a bit more exciting is all.

Not that it means anything, but including non-points races Harvick has the most wins this season with 4. :)

I hope, Tony and Kevin are my two favorites in Cup right now. I love the fact that they will be teammates next year, but I hope SHR gets their act together.
2/3rds of a season to go, a lot of racing evolutions to go. SHR has good hardware, I think Harv will be ok.
At RCR it was a time bomb, once the Dillion boys mature he would be the odd man out, if they never mature he would still loose there as the organisation goes down in a wasted development..
He did what he had to do, and I think he wins more at SHR then RCR.
RCR is loosing a good driver, while SHR is getting a driver with the ability to win a title.

Back
Top Bottom