Cup RACE thread --- 500 at Daytona

1676840974798.png

I don't know if I saw Briscoe attempt to side draft once when leading the bottom there. Just casually let the whole lane fade away
Briscoe isn't a cup driver, imo.

Drives over his head and makes dumb decisions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jimmie drove from 30th to the top 15, got freight trained back to 30th with Bowman and Larson, and drove into top 10. Jimmie has a piece.

I would love to see the 67 23XI Racing Toyota win here.

A pastrami burger sounds right.

Buescher slid through his pit and changed right sides only as far as I can tell.

Could be interesting.

JJ has lost 24 spots between two stops

No comic cartoon graphics, yes. But instead of the drunk redneck they give us screaming gerbils so…
I wish they’d tone it down just a bit and give us a break, but NBC is so much better.

Jeff Burton is a great guy and I can’t say anything bad about him. But I would be fine with just Rick, Dale and Steve.

**** Truex for walling Bubba. Killed my draftkings lineup. I was top 5 at the time! 300th now :(

The 29 replays of a certain race finish ruined my experience. Everything else is gravy. 😭😂😂😂
Well as we know, NASCAR sucks when it comes to yellow flags. Last night for example, if they actually threw the yellow when it SHOULD HAVE came out and didn’t wait forever, Justin rightfully wins. But they waited til he’s passed to throw it. If they throw the yellow back then like they should have, Mark Martin wins.

Back
Top Bottom