Cup RACE thread --- 600

I got back from town with my homies at just the right time. Not going to lie guys, I was quite worried with Newman being in the way. I thought MTJ was going to get sniped out of a win, and that KB would be in victory lane instead.

Ready to read all this Truex Hate like:
giphy.gif

He’ll always be that guy in my mind...I prefer him as the driver who almost got left behind after NAPA left his ass at MWR

He's earned his stripes, you can't see him as that same underdog anymore.

I may not be the biggest fan of him now, but seeing his growth the past four years has been insane to see and well deserved.

I may not be the biggest fan of him now, but seeing his growth the past four years has been insane to see and well deserved.
He’s been unlikable the whole way as he earned those stripes. And his CC is pretty damn good

As a Truex fan from before his winning years, I endorse this statement to the tenth power.

Truex can drive, but he has female tendencies.. them asking for a slower car to go to the back is just crazy. This is a professional sport. Then he cries about people racing him hard and not moving over for him.. it’s like he thinks he better than others because he driver better equipment and that’s what I hate about him

Serious question.....who is your driver? I feel like you have at least 7 favorites....
Keselowski, Truex,Chase and Larson are my guys. Personally for me I like having multiple favorites expect when they are racing each other. I do like Penske as a team so I don’t mind rooting for Logano or Blaney. It can be confusing but oh well

Hope Hammy is okay, took a good amount of hits today and tonight.

Well yes it did, unless you want to play semantics. He made the move 3 wide and made it work.
They were 4 wide early on the back and got 2 by 2 before the entry to 3. It was a bold move with the fastest car that secured the win but he didnt make it 4 wide going into 3. Come on with the hyperbole.

They were 4 wide early on the back and got 2 by 2 before the entry to 3. It was a bold move with the fastest car that secured the win but he didnt make it 4 wide going into 3. Come on with the hyperbole.
still made that move and got there 3 wide , 4 wide , which won the race, sorry bout your luck bub.

DW was pretty much right -- eventually MTJ got to the bottom and around the 3 wide cluster when 18 tried to shoot the gap and stalled. JG graciously admitted it.

4 wide coming off of 2 and 2 by 2 going in to 3. o_O Nobody is denying it was a badass move but saying 4 wide in to 3 is revisionist.

I see what you're talking about, it wasn't a four wide pass as its made out to be with the title. Its four wide on the backstretch, but it was still a great move nonetheless and not taking anything away from Truex.

Great ending to the race and another 600 in the books though.

Back
Top Bottom