Cup RACE thread --- 600

IMG_0816.png

I’m sure NASCAR faked the radar too right?

They could have done the drver change at the stage.
I don't think they would do an unnecessary race stoppage during to the potential to get more bad weather later.
LOL

Did you miss the 15 year "debris caution' era before they put in stages to achieve the same goal? They want headlines and TV ratings.

They could have done the drver change at the stage.
I don't think they would do an unnecessary race stoppage during to the potential to get more bad weather later.

150 laps is a lot more than 100 to snag a win.

When I said HMS yellow, I was joking but the red was out before Justin got out of the car.
I don’t know man, Seemed to make a few post about it, but I’ll not ride you to hard.

I wouldn’t know, I ran to my room since my tablet was dying and I’m trying to watch wrestling and the race lol, so idk anything about when the red was out

One day someone will do the triple with time travel!

I’m actually glad that yellow/red came out. I’ve been eating for two hours 🤪
I needed a break just to get these snacks away from me.

It’s a holiday weekend & nobody wants to see a rain shortened Coca-Cola 600

I’m actually glad that yellow/red came out. I’ve been eating for two hours 🤪
I needed a break just to get these snacks away from me.
Worked for me. I knew it was a minimum of 30 minutes for the lightning and got a shower and will be ready to go to bed as soon they finish the race

I believe you can switch drivers under the red.
Rule is you go to the back under the red. Under yellow you lose whatever you lose in the time it takes. They’re trying to rule it that they switched under yellow while cars were stopped.

Rule is you go to the back under the red. Under yellow you lose whatever you lose in the time it takes. They’re trying to rule it that they switched under yellow while cars were stopped.
You go to the back, regardless

Back
Top Bottom