Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Bob Pockrass‏Verified account @bobpockrass
Hendrick Motorsports: Anthony Pasut, fueler assigned to JTG Daugherty Racing (No. 37 team), suffered a broken fibula, torn ACL and other injuries to his right leg during a pit road incident Sunday at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Timeline for return not determined.

MTJ was scared Brad would beat him up. MTJ is the biggest wuss in NASCAR history.
Doubtful. You really think any driver has the thought "Brad's gonna beat me up" cross their mind? :lol2: I remember when MTJ got into Brad at WGI, 2017 I think? Thanks for the imagery, though. Picturing somebody being actually afraid of Brad is pretty funny.

Infield was pretty full and there were plenty of higher priced motor home spaces parking being used. Yeah it wasn't full, but I bet they made money. Sure more seats fuller would be better. Las Vegas will probably pull a larger crowd.

Doubtful. You really think any driver has the thought "Brad's gonna beat me up" cross their mind? :lol2: I remember when MTJ got into Brad at WGI, 2017 I think? Thanks for the imagery, though. Picturing somebody being actually afraid of Brad is pretty funny.
Probably not....good thing he is there to race and not think he is a UFC fighter. He'll even tell you that. When JG went after him all he did was try to get away and he owns it. Don't like how he races you, race him back the same way. I believe he has even said that too? Anyway, yup, your driver can beat up my driver. So what?

Probably not....good thing he is there to race and not think he is a UFC fighter. He'll even tell you that. When JG went after him all he did was try to get away and he owns it. Don't like how he races you, race him back the same way. I believe he has even said that too? Anyway, yup, your driver can beat up my driver. So what?
Don't take me too seriously, man. I was making light of how somebody thought MTJ was scared of Brad. I respect him not trying to be all gung ho.

It's been posted elsewhere, but yeah I can't argue with what Stenhouse said either. Truex isn't entitled to anything.

I never heard Dale Sr whining about another driver holding him up. I did hear him say if another driver is holding you up, and you have a faster car, if he won't move after about three laps, you move him. In other words apply what used to be called the "chrome horn". Its called "racin".

It's been posted elsewhere, but yeah I can't argue with what Stenhouse said either. Truex isn't entitled to anything.
I looked around a bit for it.. didnt see it so I posted it here

I never heard Dale Sr whining about another driver holding him up. I did hear him say if another driver is holding you up, and you have a faster car, if he won't move after about three laps, you move him. In other words apply what used to be called the "chrome horn". Its called "racin".
Kind of like what Joey did to Kenseth at Kansas

Brad is a pretty good ducker. He has ducked quite a few I have noted as a Brad fan.

Back
Top Bottom