Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

The 18 is the only car on the long run that is as good as the five. The end of stage one and now here he's been holding a pretty steady gap to Larson while he stretches out the field.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Maybe not..

As a 9 fan, I’d be a lot less frustrated if my teammate wasn’t in his own zip code every week.

As a 9 fan, I’d be a lot less frustrated if my teammate wasn’t in his own zip code every week.
Now you can sympathize with my frustrations as Johnson declined the last few years... Lol

Rick Hendrick right now look at his Larson hire
d8z3dbbxmch21.jpg

10 seconds lolol

Larson is gonna ride behind Elliot here to keep him on the lead lap.

11 seconds lololol

I mean jesus christ.

This race is so ass they gotta take the cameras off the cars, put them in the booth, and talk about next week’s race already lmao

This race is so ass they gotta take the cameras off the cars, put them in the booth, and talk about next week’s race already lmao
I'll be glad when Bristol is behind us so the booth will quit gerbiling it like NBC does playoffs.

For the record, I likes me some extended green flag runs.

Man, Larson cutting Chase a solid here. Ultimate Fu would be pass Chase last lap to stick 22 a lap down.

Larson gave Chastain his lap back and is doing Elliot a solid here by backing off.

So, are we calling this race over unless something happens to Kyle? Or does anyone have anything for him?

I thought the 18 did, about halfway through the run he was matching the 5. But now I'm not do sure.

So, are we calling this race over unless something happens to Kyle? Or does anyone have anything for him?

I thought the 18 did, about halfway through the run he was matching the 5. But now I'm not do sure.

Temps are dropping and the track will change.

We'll see.

Lol do they really have to show all the sad fans?

Back
Top Bottom