Cup RACE thread ---- Atlanta

The 1, 12 and 9 all good enough to win.

I'm ready for the drama.

Larson somehow back in top 15

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shoutout to NBC for using a thinner vertical ticker.

What is this, Dale Jr

La Joie is going to hold up the top.

Surprised Blaney has been shut out the second half of this race. Needs the track position.

I didn't say they're not trying I just said most of the time these cars are not running very well. Hand has been somewhat competitive but Cody is still not very good.

Yeah Cody isn’t a champion but I don’t feel like the Rick Ware cars should lose their charters if they keep up the pace going forward, they have been a backmarker team still, but not in the way like they used to be. Even Cody has pace, but just crashes, hate to say it but a series needs a crasher.

I personally wish BJ McLeod and the 78 would show something. They are what Ware used to be.

They need to get LaJoie out of the lead spot on the outside, otherwise Elliott can sleepwalk his way to the win.

I feel ya Steve, I’ve had some Big time runs since I ate White Castle on Friday night. Ruined my weekend!

Wouldn’t mind seeing Truex win, although preferably at Daytona or Talladega

Again, no one is getting to the 9 as long as the 7 is up front. The car is just too weak to push it be pushed to the front

Chase sweeping all 3 stages while NBC is at Pool Room? It’ll be the ultimate conspiracy meltdown and I’m 💯 here for it.

Chase sweeping all 3 stages while NBC is at Pool Room? It’ll be the ultimate conspiracy meltdown and I’m here for it.
Don't forget Chase's comments about running higher RPMs back in an earlier stage.

This is an ABC race, sorry Chase fans

Yeah Cody isn’t a champion but I don’t feel like the Rick Ware cars should lose their charters if they keep up the pace going forward, they have been a backmarker team still, but not in the way like they used to be. Even Cody has pace, but just crashes, hate to say it but a series needs a crasher.

I personally wish BJ McLeod and the 78 would show something. They are what Ware used to be.
I don't know if that rule from 2016 still exists - a team that finishes bottom 3 on three consecutive years will lose their charter.
The problem is that open teams get less prize money so it basically doesn't make sense to run full-time as an open team. If RWR lost their charters they'd be out of business.

I don't know if that rule from 2016 still exists - a team that finishes bottom 3 on three consecutive years will lose their charter.
The problem is that open teams get less prize money so it basically doesn't make sense to run full-time as an open team. If RWR lost their charters they'd be out of business.

That “rule” has not been enforced and Rick Ware already gave up or rented a charter to the 77.

NASCAR does not want teams being slow as hell. If you want to get rid of Rick Ware Racing, Live Fast Motorsports is no different.

I believe that rule is still active.

Blaney's spotter thinks the 11 is trying to wreck the 1 by trying to make it look like he's helping.

This is the Chase Elliott broadcast.

Not only is it all about him, but now, he actually wants to win this race today more than any other driver in the field.

NBC and their narratives.

Back
Top Bottom