Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

A lot of individual restaurants don’t honor promotions anyway.

One of my biggest gripes here locally. Subway will have coupons in the monthly mailer thing but only one location honors coupons and online promotions.

Some of these others, you go to redeem points and they won’t honor it if you get a free meal or something.

I’ve covered a lot of this ground downstairs though. Businesses here are so crooked.

I’ve noticed certain fast food places are stingy and weird about the apps around here.

And honestly, Subway & Jimmy John’s just isn’t worth how much a foot long is unless its BOGO free.

I miss the days of $12.50 minimum wage in certain towns where things were still priced appropriate.

Is it just me or are drivers attempting passes less dependent on someone pushing today than they have been since the reconfig? I'm in danger of enjoying this. It's so much better than Daytona and needing 'help'.

I’ve noticed certain fast food places are stingy and weird about the apps around here.

And honestly, Subway & Jimmy John’s just isn’t worth how much a foot long is unless its BOGO free.

I miss the days of $12.50 minimum wage in certain towns where things were still priced appropriate.
Jimmy John’s and Jersey Mikes, you get a decent amount of food.

Subway has gotten crazy. Footlongs now like $10+, and they “revamped the menu” to emphasize “quality” to justify it. Same **** fast food joints are doing. “Refreshing” items and pushing “higher quality” foods.

I don’t go to McDonald’s looking for a gourmet burger. I go there to get a cheap, ******, terrible, no good burger for $1.29.

Chili’s is actually the best deal around right now. Can get a drink, appetizer, and entree for like $12.

I think Larson has the best car.

What do you get if you give Kyle Larson the best car in a superspeedway race?

A lot of bad decisions, and a top 10 at best.

*Sigh*

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A lot of individual restaurants don’t honor promotions anyway.

One of my biggest gripes here locally. Subway will have coupons in the monthly mailer thing but only one location honors coupons and online promotions. They’ll claim labor costs cutting into profits when they’ve all cut wages in the past two years.

I’ve covered a lot of this ground downstairs though. Businesses here are so crooked.
That's why they do the " at participating restaurants only" disclaimer. Some Franchises are able to do it, some cant.

Jimmy John’s and Jersey Mikes, you get a decent amount of food.

Subway has gotten crazy. Footlongs now like $10+, and they “revamped the menu” to emphasize “quality” to justify it. Same **** fast food joints are doing. “Refreshing” items and pushing “higher quality” foods.

I don’t go to McDonald’s looking for a gourmet burger. I go there to get a cheap, ******, terrible, no good burger for $1.29.

Chili’s is actually the best deal around right now. Can get a drink, appetizer, and entree for like $12.

Chili’s is OK but the other night I just went to Applebee’s and it was $13.99 for the Quesadilla Burger. Crazy.

That's why they do the " at participating restaurants only" disclaimer. Some Franchises are able to do it, some cant.

I don’t tolerate dishonesty. Don’t tell me about labor costs when you’ve slashed your labor expenses by 40% in the past year. And don’t charge me full price for a product/service then get pissy when I don’t cut you a break.

Chevies are dropping like flies.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom