Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Elliott has been asking Gustafson to adjust the car so he can run the top as he’s too loose up there. Said he would have done the same thing as the 5 if he moved up.

The 5 wasnt loose. He was too tight. Probably put too much wheel into it and it snapped.

Larson has had a near winning car every Atlanta race without a single top 10 finish to show for it ... 5 DNFs. 6/6 in crashes.

This is a joke.

I hope Larson leaves this race at least above the ****** cut line.

What a joke.

Larson has had a near winning car every Atlanta race without a single top 10 finish to show for it ... 5 DNFs. 6/6 in crashes.

This is a joke.

I hope Larson leaves this race at least above the ****** cut line.

What a joke.
He’s got enough bonus points. Unclench and relax man. 🤣

Why? You want more rules?
Penalties aren't handed out so teams can gain a competitive advantage. Teams shouldn't be allowed to leave a drive-through with a better car than they came in with.

It's not more rules. It's a modification to an existing one. If the rule says teams can service the car, change 'can' to 'can't '.

Penalties aren't handed out so teams can gain a competitive advantage. Teams shouldn't be allowed to leave a drive-through with a better car than they came in with.

It's not more rules. It's a modification to an existing one. If the rulevsays teams can service the car, change 'can' to 'can't '.
The penalty put them at the rear, after that they can do what they want. jmo

The penalty put them at the rear, after that they can do what they want. jmo
Then move them directly to the rear without the drive-through.

Also just my opinion. I don't like seeing teams break the rules and get an advantage from it. It's not like going to the rear at a plate race matters anyway.

Then move them directly to the rear without the drive-through.

Also just my opinion. I don't like seeing teams break the rules and get an advantage from it. It's not like going to the rear at a plate race matters anyway.
If it was Cody Ware would you care? I think its more noticeable because its Truex and he's bad fast

If it was Cody Ware would you care? I think its more noticeable because its Truex and he's bad fast
Yes, I'd have the same opinion regardless of driver or track. I haven't had a driver preference, positive or negative, since Kenseth left. I don’t think you'll find a post from me where I've been negative about MTJ.

Yes, I'd have the same opinion regardless of driver or track. I haven't had a driver preference, positive or negative, since Kenseth left.
If this penalty was given at Darlington, or St Louis, or Martinsville etc... the 19 would be in big trouble. I think NASCAR has it right so nanny nanny boo boo! ;)

If this penalty was given at Darlington, or St Louis, or Martinsville etc... the 19 would be in big trouble. I think NASCAR has it right so nanny nanny boo boo! ;)
If the penalty had been under green, I guarantee the car wouldn't have stopped. If putting more gas in was such a great idea, do you think the team would have done it without having been penalized?

This race just has either a last minute Blaney win, or last minute Blaney wreck written all over it.

Larson was the only car that could pull up next to the 2 seemingly.

There's no fuel saving here. I'm surprised no one is challenging the lead right now.

Ohhh KB isn't gonna be happy with Brad after that.

I know things have changed on the roof and these spotters are giving info but man to me its way to much and most drivers I spotted for wouldnt want that much info. It changes too much in a quarter of a lap. Its info overload. Honestly I dont know how they process it and by the time they do its completely changed.

Jones gets a little closer to the front and tries that outside move like that he could be eating some of the wall. Those front guys don't play.

I know things have changed on the roof and these spotters are giving info but man to me its way to much and most drivers I spotted for wouldnt want that much info. It changes too much in a quarter of a lap. Its info overload. Honestly I dont know how they process it and by the time they do its completely changed.
I listen to that and my poor brain is going "what?"

If the penalty had been under green, I guarantee the car wouldn't have stopped. If putting more gas in was such a great idea, do you think the team would have done it without having been penalized?
I think they will do whats allowed within the boundaries of the rule. We have been doing this for years. I dont see someone pitting from 10th and getting fuel. why not?

Back
Top Bottom