Cup RACE thread --- Bristol dirt

We shouldn't need an explanation over the rules.

This is something that should be explained BEFORE the race and not focusing on the theatrics, but hey its JMO.

they way it seems to me when cars choose to enter pit road they relinquish their track position.

I understand nascar will give a statement that defines how the 14 wins this and how there shouldn’t be any confusion, but i feel like its bs

they way it seems to me when cars choose to enter pit road they relinquish their track position.

I understand nascar will give a statement that defines how the 14 wins this and how there shouldn’t be any confusion, but i feel like its bs
But Scoring and the Field are frozen. No official laps were completed after the stage end

It was definitely announced during the broadcast that pit stops would be non-competitive...
Case of crews not paying attention during briefing ?

I’m amazed Fox and the drivers they’re interviewing, are completely lost knowing what position they’re in

That worked out just about perfect. It was just starting to dry out enough to need the water truck and bingo a small shower and the track looks good again. Let's go racing boys. :dpepsi:

The car crossing the line and blowing up i feel like that happened too but I dont recall who or where

Back
Top Bottom