Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

I love it ! Everything that was thrown at these drivers in the past few days and they still go out and put on a hell of a show

From a purely objective point of view, I am of the belief that Kyle Busch can drive a race car pretty damn well. Get. Some. Of. That. Hell yes!!!! Makes my week (adjusts Skittles cap).

From a purely objective point of view, I am of the belief that Kyle Busch can drive a race car pretty damn well. Get. Some. Of. That. Hell yes!!!! Makes my week (adjusts Skittles cap).

I must agree with everything you posted

Kevin CARRIED RCR for years, so many times that 29 car was in places it should have not been.

Completely agree - that’s kind of my point. I was just saying that I don’t think Harvick was ever any less of a driver, and they had a lot of success even while RCR was losing a step to the top teams. And as soon as he moved, he had success more consistently.

But who knows. It’s all related and hard to say

Was a great race that would have been nice to see without the weather but still a great race. Had to watch on the NASCAR app which was pretty good, it has PRN and you can play it while watching battle cams of 6 drivers or set cameras. Larson had a battle cam and was great look at Busch passing for the win.

I can't wait until TRD and JGR get this car completely sorted. Kyle still isn't happy with it. :eek:

Kyle Busch is a damn badass. This one is special.

"GET RID OF THAT DAMN" traction compound in the corners!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Gimmick Gimmick Gimmick.
Get to a Track and race it how you find it and let the best team win, screw all this gimmicky crap.

Boy, I ain't worried about you. Go celebrate your boy's victory. :biggrin:

...don't acknowledge all of that:p

Yeah, and if you acknowledge that another driver can wheel a car, it offends him pretty badly. :biggrin:

From a purely objective point of view..I believe...

Lolol

What's your point?

Huh? There is no point.
I was laughing with him. It was a clever use of semantic irony. By nature, opinions are subjective, as is the statement "I believe". Had nothing to do with his belief, rather, how that sentence was worded.

It was funny :)

Back
Top Bottom