Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

35 or so to go in the second stage. I wonder if the winner will have wide spread approval from the RF collective

I've never seen that place so empty,what's going on,looks like an ARCA crowd
The corner sections are closed for this race, so that is why those sections are empty.

I've seen other companies walk employees that quit right out the door, can Fox do that with DW??

How is that even possible? Sounds like a KDB or JJ scenario

I’m no mechanic. Can you boil power steering fluid like brake fluid? Gustafson seemed to know what caused it but there’s nothing they could do about it during race. I don’t know how they’re designed. Chase asked if it was possible that it screwed up when he rolled backwards in gear during the spin.

I’m no mechanic. Can you boil power steering fluid like brake fluid? Gustafson seemed to know what caused it but there’s nothing they could do about it during race. I don’t know how they’re designed. Chase asked if it was possible that it screwed up when he rolled backwards in gear during the spin.
Some really smart folks on here. I am sure an explanation is coming.

I'm absolutely blown away by all the empty seats.:eek:
IyefAJO.jpg

It would be nice to see Blaney close this one out .

Remember when Bowyer stayed out and voluntarily chose the inside lane? lol.

Also, if KB dumped a backmarker to get the lucky dog and power steering back the uproar would be tremendous.

Harvick and Larson are up to 21st and 22nd 2 laps down.

Back
Top Bottom