Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

whomever said the cars were all tight earlier appears to have been right. the front ends bobble but the backends don't. isnt it usually the other way around on a short track?

IyefAJO.jpg

Seriously, back when I was there in 97 and 99 I think there were more people on Friday for practice and qualifying then there is today for the race. :eek::eek:

110% truexs fault but I have $100 that we will hear truex clayton Hugh's say "hes a damn idiot" on radioactive

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Remember when Bowyer stayed out and voluntarily chose the inside lane? lol.

Also, if KB dumped a backmarker to get the lucky dog and power steering back the uproar would be tremendous.

Agreed. Not a move I’m proud of, but I honestly missed replay. I assume it was blatant? (Not trying to defend him at all)

Yea, we saw the trucks race in 02 or 03 on a Thursday night with more fans.
Last time I went it was still asphalt and no stands in turns, but still more people there. I went to 1991 night race. Bill Elliott was on pole in Coors Light car, won by Alan Kulwicki. 13 year old me had a blast.

Wow, guess Chase's car is still fine, even if he doesn't win today, I'll gladly take a top 5
He’s not out of it if it’s not a long run at end. He’s making time now but says he burns RF off with the way he has to drive it.

Never mind, just walled it

I know what they should do at the track with all this extra space in the stands --

Put a big comfortable LazyBoy seating recliner with a snack table (within reach to one side), and room to jump up and cheer in front. All out in the elements (not in a sky-box) amongst NASCAR people and the penetrating waves of sound from full power NASCAR engines!

They got space in the stands -- probably worth 3 seats.

I'd be having the time of my life watching the racing today!

Elliott tagged the wall with both fenders, no rub.

Chase just said he hit wall on radio. Eddie says no rubs.

Golly I really thought Jones was going to have a good day if not be a contender for the win.

Back
Top Bottom