Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

4 and 9 look good.

48 looks pretty decent too, closing in on too 10 now.

Who won in the spring?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NBC will talk all day about Kyle but won’t mention Chase lowing the gap
He's got the 4 on him. They're in traffic. Kyle has stretched it out to .8. .6. then .8.

There's nothing to talk about at Bristol unless it's down to .3

4 car looks good in the center.

Blaney’s best years were with the Wood Bros. Seems like he’s consistently over driving the cars. Penske #12 hasnt been terribly successful for him, meanwhile his teammates are consistently racing in the top 5. I think he’s overdue for a change of scenery.

Blaney’s best years were with the Wood Bros. Seems like he’s consistently over driving the cars. Penske #12 hasnt been terribly successful for him, meanwhile his teammates are consistently racing in the top 5. I think he’s overdue for a change of scenery.
Possibly. He had top 3 speed a good chunk of the year. And couldn't get it done.i agree with you. Wow. ;)

Possibly. He had top 3 speed a good chunk of the year. And couldn't get it done.i agree with you. Wow. ;)

Well he doored his teammate who is driving a neon yellow car. He might need glasses as well.

It’s the whole reason the ignition box is up on the dash now. Google it... darn near proved it when ol’ Gordo forgot to disable it before trying burnout.
I’ll look into it. The thought it was the cheated tires this whole time

18 having some trouble. Chase and Harvster are on him in traffic.

Could have been fool's gold for Kyle that last run.

Jimmie riding behind Byron in p11, stage points lol

Here come the 9 and 4 ready to partake in the festivities

Kevin is so ****** good.

C'mon guys.....the 21 and 41 were going to have a hard time moving onto the round of 12 before the race began. As if staying on the lead lap is going to make any difference.

48 has top 5 pace. Like to see him mix it up too.

Chase holding up Harv. Harv may get to Kyle.

Playoff Denny is truly here and ready to party. Listen to those voices Denny. Boo

Denny continuing to go pretty fast with his face caved in is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom