Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Are we really about to watch ONLY the race for the lead for 60 laps? Cmon show some other battles with a side by side view. Why tf are they showing Kevin’s onboard?

Nothing wrong with that. Even the great ones have off years.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I never counted Kyle out in this points format. All you gotta do is point your way through, Get those stage points, win at the right time in these 10 and you make it to the one race playoff. Kyle has been consistent this year just not running like the Kyle Busch we’ve known.

Cory done for the night
Screenshot_2020-09-19 It's BRISTOL, BaaaaaBeee.jpg

Good Lord, just why?

Harvick vs. Busch mano a mano at Bristol with the low DF package is about as good as Cup racing gets. I'm trying to watch four different races at once, but I'm here for this.
I’m watching LeMans myself in between breaks

I never counted Kyle out in this points format. All you gotta do is point your way through, Get those stage points, win at the right time in these 10 and you make it to the one race playoff. Kyle has been consistent this year just not running like the Kyle Busch we’ve known.
Totally. You need to show up for one race. It's just, you'd think that a team hasn't shown winning speed would struggle.

Wow Kyle just got really lucky.

While it's annoying that they're on commercial for the lead change, maybe it's better that we don't have to listen to the booth call it.

Rick Allen not hiding his erection.

Biased commentary shouldn't exist.

Woooooww Kevin what a bonehead choice to ride behind the lapper.

Harv is too damn good. Kyle's good, but man he isn't this GOAT tier Dale Sr Jeff Gordon kind of driver. Equal equipment, you'd think Kyle could out drive Harvick here at HIS track..not yet.

And Kyle chose to stick behind the 22 instead of taking the middle lane? Tf

Back
Top Bottom