Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Hamlin is so methodical right now.

5 is definitely faster, but Denny is just managing lap traffic like a master.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bubba playing defense for Hamlin lolol

Bubba bout to get a raise for that one. Hamlin is just being ultra aggressive and decisive with lapped traffic and it's paying off. Could cost him eventually though if he doesn't chill.

That is the second time at the very end of the stage Larson found some speed. I think he has a pretty good long run car too.

Hamlin's experience is paying off. He was putting on a clinic on managing lap traffic for Larson. Kyle needs to be better. Too many mistakes early in the run, and was out driven through traffic.

Hamlin's experience is paying off. He was putting on a clinic on managing lap traffic for Larson. Kyle needs to be better. Too many mistakes early in the run, and was out driven through traffic.

Larson is super fast (fastest on track) WHEN he can run his line. 11 is fast in almost every line. He seems like he can move around more than 5.

That may have been the worst pit stop coverage I've ever seen.

Kyle Busch, 17 seconds.
Chase Elliot got a speeding penality.

Sorry chase fans.

9 speeding. See y'all in the 3rd stage lol.

I knew that was going to happen. Chase said the 5 was pushing him down the backstretch pit road when they were setting their speeds before the green and I just had a sneaky feeling they didn't get it set correctly.

9 speeding penalty. Here’s your weekly “Chase shooting himself in the d**** moment.”

that’s how you turn a third place finish into 10th.

Larson is super fast (fastest on track) WHEN he can run his line. 11 is fast in almost every line. He seems like he can move around more than 5.
I think Denny is just doing a better job, tbh.

Larson cannot get going on the short run at all.

Larson just said "I feel like around here I start getting grip, whatever lap this is. 5 or so"

Tried to switch TV's. Can't get logged into MavTV on old style Roku box that's connected to 40" computer monitor/TV. Think it did this before. I'll leave it for tonight. Lucas has a different series opening the show. On but muted.

Back
Top Bottom