Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

The Yotas are falling apart in the playoffs. No amount of gerbiling can keep them together
Yep, Bell 6th and Hamlin 7th in points. Bell was the best in Round 1. WE are a mess.

5 may have had all the speed in the world, but it’s time you admit Larson fell out of the seat in the clutch. He walled it by himself, as he’s been known to do.
"Fell out of the seat" ? You know that phrase means he physically wasnt capable of driving the car and gave up, right?

Didnt they do that giving KB a time bomb for a engine.
1663520484212.gif

That doesn’t really say much about what was green flag passes and not though. Just the lead changes. Got anything that shows which passes were green flag competitive passes?(so if the leader had an issue but no yellows came out, that also doesn’t count). I’d be curious to actually know how many folks actually made a pass because they actually raced there way into the lead.

Sorry I waited to watch the race with my dad this morning since he worked last night during it and we didn’t watch everything.

From what I’m seeing, people saying, only 2 of the 4 green flag passes, was actual passes. The other two was the leader having issues.

5 may have had all the speed in the world, but it’s time you admit Larson fell out of the seat in the clutch. He walled it by himself, as he’s been known to do.
Every HMS driver has walled it by themselves so what's the point you are trying to make?

which one of those wasn't a green flag lap change?
Well Chris Buescher took the lead under yellow during pit stops where he held off to win

But let’s go from the start. Aric took the lead on lap 45, while under yellow. But only led a lap. Brad then took the lead. Still under yellow. Led to the end of the stage. Then Bell takes the lead under yellow. Buescher then also took the lead while under yellow. Oh hey. Then Bell took it under yellow again. Led 119 laps. Then he lost it…. Under yellow. Larson leads a little bit. Oh hey, look a green flag pass by Brad. Then he gets passed under green by Bell but because he cut a tire. No yellow for some reason. Anyways. Then Larson passes Bell but I believe Bell was having problems as soon he’s the reason for a yellow. Anyway Larson then loses lead under yellow, to Bell… who then loses it under yellow to race winner Buescher.

Well Chris Buescher took the lead under yellow during pit stops where he held off to win

But let’s go from the start. Aric took the lead on lap 45, while under yellow. But only led a lap. Brad then took the lead. Still under yellow. Led to the end of the stage. Then Bell takes the lead under yellow. Buescher then also took the lead while under yellow. Oh hey. Then Bell took it under yellow again. Led 119 laps. Then he lost it…. Under yellow. Larson leads a little bit. Oh hey, look a green flag pass by Brad. Then he gets passed under green by Bell but because he cut a tire. No yellow for some reason. Anyways. Then Larson passes Bell but I believe Bell was having problems as soon he’s the reason for a yellow. Anyway Larson then loses lead under yellow, to Bell… who then loses it under yellow to race winner Buescher.
kinda. Almirola led 35 laps and was passed under green lap 36 by Blaney.
Move to pole #7 The 5 car was passed under green by the 6 lap 388.
pole #8 the 6 was passed by the 20 under green

kinda. Almirola led 35 laps and was passed under green lap 36 by Blaney.
Move to pole #7 The 5 car was passed under green by the 6 lap 388.
pole #8 the 6 was passed by the 20 under green
Remember, in my question to you. I also said how many wasn’t because of the leader having issues. Bell passed Brad because Brad’s tire went down. Seems only like 2 was competitive passes. Can’t exactly remember everything I saw, so maybe it was 3. But Brad being passed wasn’t because of anything Bell did other than pass a car who cut a tire and went into the wall.

Remember, in my question to you. I also said how many wasn’t because of the leader having issues. Bell passed Brad because Brad’s tire went down. Seems only like 2 was competitive passes. Can’t exactly remember everything I saw, so maybe it was 3. But Brad being passed wasn’t because of anything Bell did other than pass a car who cut a tire and went into the wall.
now that you can figure it out all by yourself there ya go.;)

now that you can figure it out all by yourself there ya go.;)
Well I still don’t exactly know of them passes, which the leader during have an issue other than the one I remember with Brad. Like I said I waited to watch with my dad like I do for every race. It would be pretty easy of you to remind me if anything happened to the leader in the others. I know you don’t like me, but I’m being pretty nice and would like that same respect man.

Beating a deadhorse. I've had this same conversation. There's just loads of context to that data that are ignored.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom