Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Yep. I do love a good pun like asking the dentist about being numb.

I’ve checked out. I barely watch any more and will check back in next season.
That's a bummer

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shameful whoever threw that. No matter how people feel about a driver, throwing something at them is ridiculous and the fan shouldn’t ever be allowed at a race again
I agree. I doubt that it could have seriously injured anyone but it still should not be tolerated. But probably a difficult rule to enforce in terms preventing the offender from ever returning to track.

That's a bummer

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
A non-playoff driver isn't sniffing success. Hell, MICHAEL MCDOWELL is running like a scalded dog. My guy had zero chance before, now it's in the negatives. Combine that with really poor racing with this car and that is a recipe for football and xbox in the B household. (I know that a lot of intermediates are coming up, which is usually good for this car, so I'll peek in occasionally but it won't be the usual base my Sunday around it kind of deal.)

I agree. I doubt that it could have seriously injured anyone but it still should not be tolerated. But probably a difficult rule to enforce in terms preventing the offender from ever returning to track.
Bet when he woke up Saturday I bet Denny never thought he’d win then get slapped by someone’s cucumber though.

Back
Top Bottom