Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Cliff Daniels said 9 had a really good run, really fast that last run. Went hard up top

So anyone who is watching via TV, what's the points situation looking like?

I'm sure you've heard it 20 times but I'm watching through NASCAR in-car cam.

They’re telling him to mind his pressure builds, I don’t think they have anything for the 5.

I can always appreciate the 5 radio giving me updates on the 9/24/48, Larson is always asking.

Elliott has solid long run speed if he doesn't get stuck racing lappers. He's as good as the 20. This much track position early puts him in position to steal a win, or guarentee a top 5 finish. You gotta be happy. It's been as good of a race as he's had all season.

Not overdriving, executing on track and pit road.

I don't like the 5's pace right now. The car has a lot of long run speed but this may be the longest run of the race if it stays green. Cars behind him deliberately saving their stuff. Larson should be doing the same

I can always appreciate the 5 radio giving me updates on the 9/24/48, Larson is always asking.

Elliott has solid long run speed if he doesn't get stuck racing lappers. He's as good as the 20. This much track position early puts him in position to steal a win, or guarentee a top 5 finish. You gotta be happy. It's been as good of a race as he's had all season.

Not overdriving, executing on track and pit road.
I mean, they won Texas but yeah. I’d argue Martinsville was this good too as far as performance. Just need a patented Larson bed ****ting now. 🤣😉

I don't like the 5's pace right now. The car has a lot of long run speed but this may be the longest run of the race if it stays green. Cars behind him deliberately saving their stuff. Larson should be doing the same
He’s backing it down. They’re telling Elliott that he’s faster than the 5 now

Cliff telling Larson to be mindful of managing tires, even with clean air here.

Larson asking how his tires look compared to his teammates.

Seem to be pretty aware of tire wear.

Back
Top Bottom