Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte Roval

Just need Byron to get that win and deliver some sweet poetic HMS justice.

That's kinda where I'm at. Anything after today if Harvick wants to continue this just makes him look even worse.
Chase just needs a caution and to buckle down and click off fast laps. Hes got the speed to pass the last 15 on the lead lap if we get a yellow

I always wondered what it was like around here for Gordon vs Keselowski at Texas. I'll get a taste of that after this race today I think. I cant say that.... Harvick didnt try to intentionally end Elliott's championship bid for 21. It's just stupid on Harvick's part to escalate this, he wasnt out of it himself by any stretch. I think by the end of this, one or both might be done for 21 in terms of trying to win a Championship for this year. On one hand I love this drama, on the other I hate that its manufactured by this stupid points system. but I digress, this is gonna get wild.

I always wondered what it was like around here for Gordon vs Keselowski at Texas. I'll get a taste of that after this race today I think. I cant say that.... Harvick didnt try to intentionally end Elliott's championship bid for 21. It's just stupid on Harvick's part to escalate this, he wasnt out of it himself by any stretch. I think by the end of this, one or both might be done for 21 in terms of trying to win a Championship for this year. On one hand I love this drama, on the other I hate that its manufactured by this stupid points system. but I digress, this is gonna get wild.
If you think he didn’t intentionally do that, I don’t know what to tell you

As a Brad fan it was interesting to say the least

Chase has never wrecked Harvick, never changed the championship picture, and the worse he did to him was cause him to finish second instead of first.

Harvick has wrecked Chase at both Bristol and here today and has ruined Chase’s championship.

Harvick is way WAY in the wrong and theres no other way to see it.

So much whining.:bleh:

Maybe one of these will help.

images

I just have a hard time..... Harvick wasnt stupid enough to try to keep this going between him and Elliott right? Right? I mean he had NOTHING to gain from doing this. It had to have been an error. Just stupid and immature, hes mid 40's for god's sake, like what are you doing

I always wondered what it was like around here for Gordon vs Keselowski at Texas.
If you were pro-Gordon, the mods called you names and let the trolls do their thing. Ruined the fun of the forum for a good while and many posters never showed back up. It was bare for years as far as new posters showing up and staying. It really hasnt picked back up since last year. Some mods left and some mods relinquished their roles and communications improved and were more diverse.

I just have a hard time..... Harvick wasnt stupid enough to try to keep this going between him and Elliott right? Right? I mean he had NOTHING to gain from doing this. It had to have been an error. Just stupid and immature, hes mid 40's for god's sake, like what are you doing
Also nothing to lose. He’s not winning the title this year regardless of whether or not he goes through today. He definitely drove it in deep there.

Back
Top Bottom