Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte

I looked Stanton Barrett last started a Cup race in 2006 last attempt was 2008

I’d buy one of those inaugural Roval shirts and let it sit..maybe itll be worth something one day. I just learned something from one of The Hipster’s reports! With the Roval and now this, things are looking up

Last edited:
Forgot Barrett was a stuntman now for my own amusement I wish he had a chance in hell of winning to hear Rick Allen “ Hes a STUNTMAN!!!!! who’s going to win a Monster Energy Cup Race!!!!”

From the restarts it seems you really dont want to be on the outside

The crowds are depressing compared to how good the races have been. Fingers crossed the crowds start coming back. My biggest problem is weather postponements not the racing. Ive been bit so many times preordering for Richmond, Dover, and Bristol. I always stay the extra day but it is a hastle. I never order tix anymore unless radar is good three or four days before race start.

PoIntS pLAyoFfs AdVERsITy sTaGEs
spongebob.jpg

I said this as soon as the first testing laps were held and its holding true. Theres just no passing zones in the roval and makes for some slow follow the leader.

I feel like after AJ's success on the last restarts all bets are off late in the race. Wouldn't be shocked to see them dive into one 4 wide at some point.

Fun to watch the fresh tires move towards the front at the end of S1.

If you’re here, watch the infield between 4 and 5. You can see them getting set up for passes in 7, 8, and accelerating onto the oval.

The crowds are depressing compared to how good the races have been. Fingers crossed the crowds start coming back. My biggest problem is weather postponements not the racing. Ive been bit so many times preordering for Richmond, Dover, and Bristol. I always stay the extra day but it is a hastle. I never order tix anymore unless radar is good three or four days before race start.

Maybe all the NASCAR fans traveled to Paris to attend the Rider Cup? LOL.

I said this as soon as the first testing laps were held and its holding true. Theres just no passing zones in the roval and makes for some slow follow the leader.

Harvick gained 7 spots, Kyle gained 7 also first stage, Almirola gained 14 spots for example.

Too many rules in NASCAR anyway - just pave the whole infield and let them drive wherever they want to. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom