Cup RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

The lineup as they are currently is definitely screwed up. Good luck fixing this and not pissing somebody off

Yeah let’s race until darkness when the teams don’t know exactly when a race might end and screw people.
This decision has already screwed people.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Apparently they're giving all the cars that wrecked their positions back!?

This decision has already screwed people.

Not necessarily as much as the darkness idea would. At that point they could just call it whenever they wanted. At least here they know when it’s ending.

Michigan Ave.

1688344294661.png

Doc you’ve been salty all afternoon. At this point I hope Chase wins like 5 in a row to improve your mood
Thanks man, you’re right and I can’t explain it. I must be a death bedder because I hate this race for no reason and I’m bitter as hell about this whole season. I think I had hope but the 600 really made me question fandom. I’m overthinking it.

NASCAR is giving the 4 and 24 their spots back.

They're the cars that wrecked! And yet the 45 is ahead of those cars...

Wowwwwww

So NASCAR is giving all the cars that wrecked their spots back...and yet the 45 is leapfrogging all of them...

Aka more cars between 20/5 and the 9.

Shady stuff.

I’m adjusting my tin foil hat. Chase needs one more caution. Which Chevy takes the dive?

Thanks man, you’re right and I can’t explain it. I must be a death bedder because I hate this race for no reason and I’m bitter as hell about this whole season. I think I had hope but the 600 really made me question fandom. I’m overthinking it.
It’s okay. We’re gonna get through this
5DBA6B79-5442-48E2-8054-7995C20292A0.gif

Nascar doing their damnedest, but Chase can’t catch Haley or Dillon. FFS!!!!!

Oh gosh Noah. You’d be better off pulling one of these new fans they made out of the stands, to drive the 42 at this point

Back
Top Bottom