Cup RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

I love it too, I hope they do more of these across the country. I'm not saying we need eight of them per year, but a couple per season even if the cities change every couple seasons would be awesome.

Okay, I'm starting to warm to this.
It’s making me really wish they had gotten to have the Xfinity race too though. I wasn’t sure about it and I know it wasn’t much yesterday.

But this is making me think that one at least had potential to get pretty damn exciting when it got close to the end.

It’s making me really wish they had gotten to have the Xfinity race too though. I wasn’t sure about it and I know it wasn’t much yesterday.

But this is making me think that one at least had potential to get pretty damn exciting when it got close to the end.
Earlier this week I thought the X race would be a good predictor of this one. After yesterday, I was pessimistic about today. Fortunately, this is better than I anticipated (although I still rather see Road America ;) ).

I dont think we will make 100, what say you?

My biggest concern is when do they decide to change the distance? It just doesn’t seem fair to have 20 to go, then NASCAR be like “Okay drivers, 5 laps to go!” I think they need to figure out the math, then once we get to halfway, decide whether or not they want to change the distance.

Close to it maybe. Took an hour to get 30, and got about 2 hours of daylight left.
Yea have about maybe 2 hours and 15 min left , but it’s still cloudy so won’t get much light once sun starts to set. I say kill two birds with one stone…let’s do our first NASCAR Street Night Race! #NASCAR75

This is gonna be tricky from here on out trying to race wheel-to-wheel before the rest of the track dries up.

Apparently this layout doesn't work well with conventional stationary cameras. We're seeing a lot more in-car than NBC normally uses. Not a fan.

Back
Top Bottom