Cup RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

03A66BE9-7AD1-4338-9C8F-39DE0707E106.gif

Again I don’t mean this to bash Chase because it’s what these guys have to do these days but
This is the part where Chase wrecks him for that playoff spot isn’t it? :rolleyes:

Again I don’t mean this to bash Chase because it’s what these guys have to do these days but
This is the part where Chase wrecks him for that playoff spot isn’t it? :rolleyes:
I really hope not. I don’t want him winning this way.

Reactions: Pat
Well if the front two get messy here Chase has a golden opportunity. But then there's the 5 behind him, at a RC

One more test for SVG. He’s got this as long as someone doesn’t ram him at the start. What a performance!

Haley cleans out SVG on the GWC. Elliott gets his 2015 Kyle Busch moment. Watch

Back
Top Bottom