Cup RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

Is this the first time in the modern era that anyone has pulled up and won their debut race?

Man you really gotta chill with this **** lol. Y'all are just as bad as the ones you constantly complain about
He’s flirted and flirted with my ignore button, but between having Ross’s **** on his chin and the Chase trolling, I’m about there. Can’t wait to see him melt down when Berry ****s the bed next year.

Scotty left Supercars and has come and kicked ass in IndyCars. Supercar guys are REAL good
I don’t necessarily underestimate them because I realize it’s kind of like another countrie’s equivalent to our racing, and also I remember how good Ambrose was. I’ve just never followed or heard of them much.

Thanks. I was going to say if he raced ovals he better be in a cup car next year. I’d still try to get him over here the rest of year and into next to race roadies and this one next year.
He didn’t sound too big on ovals when asked last year but he loves to race every week and is looking for a new challenge. I think he could be persuaded into it. He only extended his contract over there for one more year thru 2024 so it could happen pretty soon.

He didn’t sound too big on ovals when asked last year but he loves to race every week and is looking for a new challenge. I think he could be persuaded into it. He only extended his contract over there for one more year thru 2024 so it could happen pretty soon.
He literally said he'd love to do it after 2024.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’d like to see him run the 91 for TrackHouse again. Don’t know what full time looks like but if he does hopefully for a team like that

Dear NASCAR:
F335E4E4-1B48-4AD7-B3C3-78967C5D0A6C.gif

We not gonna talk about how he just said he'd love to come run cup full time after one more supercars season?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That would also get me back to NASCAR full time. He’s pretty much decimated V8s since McLaughlin came over to the states as well.

Him and McLaghlin ran circles around everyone else from like 2016 till pretty much this year.

Back
Top Bottom