Cup Race Thread --- Chicago

The issue I see isnt a conspiracy. These cars are so aerodependent and the 78 and Gibbs cars can work the air so much better than everyone else. Older cars were aerodependent but chassis handling, and corner balance seemed more important, in that it could outweigh aerodependence.

Now, it's less about balance and more about maximizing speed with air. So the teams with advantages keep those advantages, every week.

Example..Larson was about .2 faster than BK and took about 25 laps to pass him. With the gen 4, it would have likely taken 5+ laps.

Lol when they win 2 titles, we can discuss it. Now? No
lol what I was saying is they could very well be just as good as they have been, that's all, not trying to discus anything, thanks for playing.

No one has seasons like this. Hell, 2015, 2016, and 2017 this happened.

2007 and 2008 were the next two best overall seasons, Gordon and Edwards respectfully. Even with 6 and 9 wins their seasons were not remotely close to this dominant.

4 was the best car in 2015, 78 the best this year. My opinion is that the gen 6 allows the best team to be fastest every week, opposed to having the best average speed across the season.

Example..Larson was about .2 faster than BK and took about 25 laps to pass him. With the gen 4, it would have likely taken 5+ laps.
guess you forgot about smaller splitters and spoilers and the underpans being shortened. Yotas and making much more downforce and side force with their front end..can't you see them hugging the bottom and passing everybody on the inside? That is more downforce.

Even Nascar is skeptical with the 18 and 78 speed at this point with them recovering sets of tires before the 1st stage is barely over. I'm happy for 78's recent success i just hopes it's legit wins

guess you forgot about smaller splitters and spoilers and the underpans being shortened. Yotas and making much more downforce and side force with their front end..can't you see them hugging the bottom and passing everybody on the inside? That is more downforce.

If that's the case, it sounds legal. I'm just shocked that there isn't a variety of dominant cars despite teams having downforce figured out

Even Nascar is skeptical with the 18 and 78 speed at this point with them recovering sets of tires before the 1st stage is barely over. I'm happy for 78's recent success i just hopes it's legit wins
I've heard, don't know how reliable it is that Goodyear does that thru out the season, but the enclosed tent was something new. Guess we will find out next week if there is anything about it.

Im that guy too, I am sooooooooooooooo tired of it too.
Yea it has nothing to do with his dominance on track, the narrative should be how fast and dominate he has been compared to the field this year.

Close but no cigar Chase E.

Green slime in victory lane? That's a first for me.
Glad to get caught up on the Sherry Pollard story (that was for you R.Clarence, where ever you are).

And Kybu delivers in the interview.

Bring on Indy cars!

2007 and 2008 were the next two best overall seasons, Gordon and Edwards respectfully. Even with 6 and 9 wins their seasons were not remotely close to this dominant.

4 was the best car in 2015, 78 the best this year. My opinion is that the gen 6 allows the best team to be fastest every week, opposed to having the best average speed across the season.
And the 78 made the Final Four in 2015 too, the last 3 seasons they've been on point.

What a crappy day for Kurt, at this point he is out of the next round:mad::confused:

Seriously , why even waste the digital space on interviewing him , its pointless and waste of everyone's time.

Lmao so much butthurt on here it's hillarious. Gordon and JJ fans whining about superior cars and crew chiefs is ironic. Maybe the other drivers should go to the Kyle Larson school of driving since he has 4 wins in a Ganassi car, all of them against Truex.

Despite last week, I watched the race (at least the second half) today.

I've boycotted the playoff open in the past, but I figure the playoff hype couldn't be as bad this weekend as it was last weekend.

I'm still planning to boycott the season finale for the sake of my sanity.

I don't think any of us have issue with them being the best team. The issue I and believe others have is that they are fastest, by far, every single week..literally every single week like the 18 in Xfinity.

We haven't seen that in Cup in a while. Leading 1500+ laps in a season was a lot. Now teams are going into the 2000's. If it's any consolation, the 48, or the 20 (with Stewart) NEVER lead over 2000 laps

Truex finished 11th in 16o_O

Back
Top Bottom