Cup RACE thread --- COTA

How in the world did Brad Keselowski race with Ambrose at a road course 12 years ago? He’s lost at these places

I think they are going for two stop strategy. I don't know if it will work. Better to pit now, run solo for a bit, and get on sequence for stage 3

I think they are going for two stop strategy. I don't know if it will work. Better to pit now, run solo for a bit, and get on sequence for stage 3
McD stopped but I think he's on target for only one more stop.

And Bell should be in this lap.

Yeah, with a caution at the end of the stage, I'm just not sure how beneficial the two stop strategy is. I mean, the cars are going to all be bunched back together at the end of the stage and they'll all still have to make a stop in stage three. It'll be much more of a gain for Bell as the other guys wills start pitting here in a few laps, so he's only going to have a few laps more on his tires than the other guys will.

You have to be impressed with Hocevar this season, he might not have the finishes but he has shown speed, he keeps it up and the top 10's will come

With severe storms in the area, I expected to see a severe weather ticker at the bottom of the screen. Maybe Fox opted against that as half the screen would be covered.

Hey, remember the good ol’ days when Elliott was a threat at road courses? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

His appearance on Dale Jr Download was eye opening and frightening for 9 fans. He admitted that he can’t figure out how to drive the Next Gen, and that all those wins early were before “the other guys figured it out.”
Chase has always been to hard on himself and self deprecating. They will will get a win this year and starting getting the MoJo back as a team to start winning routinely again. Just keep hanging in there, good things will happen

Chase has always been to hard on himself and self deprecating. They will will get a win this year and starting getting the MoJo back as a team to start winning again. Just keep hanging in there, good things will happen
I wish I could believe you.

You have to be impressed with Hocevar this season, he might not have the finishes but he has shown speed, he keeps it up and the top 10's will come
I agree. He will be a cup winner several times over before it's all said and done.

With severe storms in the area, I expected to see a severe weather ticker at the bottom of the screen. Maybe Fox opted against that as half the screen would be covered.
Must be something wrong with the NWS radar. It shows clear skies back to Abilene.

Todd Gilliland looking strong through the first 2 stages, in 4th. This has been an outstanding race.

Back
Top Bottom