Cup RACE thread --- COTA

Byron is just too hooked up today. It’s gonna take some GWC divebombs to take the win away from him in all likelihood.

Do you get unlimited spin and runs here or what? This stuff used to get penalized before. Rough driving used to be called. What happened to that rule?
Not usually anymore unless it’s egregious, unsafe, and intentional.

Yeah, I mean I understand the never give up concept. But what's he gonna gain from being out there at this point? He's slow and he's not looking to be able to overtake anyone. Just do yourself a favor and park the car. Can't be comfortable driving that thing anyway.
Well, if any cars fall out he can gain more positions, which is more points.

Gosh I wish iRacing would let you run that wide without penalty points.

He got lose exiting turn 3 and in order to save it had to cut turn 4. So they were arguing he had no choice and no position was gained. The rule is the rule tho.
Happened to AJ yesterday so they should be aware of that rule. Not much to argue

Gosh I wish iRacing would let you run that wide without penalty points.
I ran an Xfinity race on iRacing earlier and the fast lap times were like 2:19 and IRL they were 2:13-2:14. That’s how much time you gain by doing that.

Unless we get a car face planted or caught in the gravel this one is over

After looping it, Chase asked Alan was it worth it to pit for tires and hope for caution to stay out. They told him no. The Chosen One has really crapped the bed today.

Back
Top Bottom