Cup RACE thread ---- Darlington

The throwback commentators were awesome! They took up the slack for the regulars. :)

Squier made me laugh when he called Suarez "the mwxican" haha they did good though.

Are any of y'all seeing the stuff going on on twitter bewteen Matt DiBennidetto and Cody Ware?

No what's up

Wow very professional cody ware

What happened between Cody Ware and Matt Dibenedetto ?
I think it was Cody saying Matt is cheating on his wife , banging other chics, I think there is more.

Holy cow. Cody Ware is going to get Mayfield'd

Ok, so , Matt D calls out Dale Jr, is that correct?

Ware's excuse will be that his thumbs suffered heat exhaustion.

So Ryan Ellis is a close personal friend of Ware and also Matt D's PR man and best friend.

This one has the ingredients for a reality TV show.

I don't think Truex was entirely with us. Looks like he might have had heat exhaustion
I read that his drink container was empty with 100 to go and they didn't get him another one during the final green flag stop.

Ok, so , Matt D calls out Dale Jr, is that correct?

No Matt called out Cody where in my opinion what he said was completely harmless and factual and then Junior had a meme that was funny on it

Very fun finish to that race. Hamlin definitely earned that one.

Great runs for 77, 3, 31, and 13 as well.

Blaney killing his car on lap 10 sucked balls but he had made it all back and I'm the top 15 before having an electrical issue and other stuff too, apparently.

Larson could have won that one if it wasn't for the suspension issues.

Idk what is up with HMS.... really struggling all night.

Lmfao, just realized that blowup was chronicled in this thread. Good stuff

Are any of y'all seeing the stuff going on on twitter bewteen Matt DiBennidetto and Cody Ware?

Man, Cody was downright nasty to DiBenedetto.

Uk05qqx.png

geFJoXV.jpg

Lol Truex said "Stuff doesn't go.our way".. umm..what?

Back
Top Bottom