Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

the 48 actually gained spots on pit road, back into the top 5 if he's got anything for Hamlin or Truex.

What happened to the 88? They have been in the top 5 just about all day and I stepped out during the last caution and now he is in 17th.

Alright, burgers are on the grill :owned:

the 48 actually gained spots on pit road, back into the top 5 if he's got anything for Hamlin or Truex.

Cliff just can't adjust the car as the race goes on. Was a race winning car. Got worse each run. Cliff just went back to the air pressures from the FIRST RUN of the race. Barely look like a 10th place car now.

Dropping to the tail end of the top 10. Was way better than the 18, the 9, the 1, the 4, 14, 20.

I know Cliff is the least experienced CC in the entire freaking garage, but this is unacceptable. You were just as good or better than the 19 for the first stage in first run of stage 2. Losing this much pace is unacceptable. Your two tenth off of cars you were gapping by 5 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If Phelps and O'Donnell like what they are seeing tonight, then they are completely blind.

This is not racing. This is ****** follow the leader slot car bull****.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (Phelps and O'Donnell) need to get their heads out of their asses and actually fix this. Because this package has made Darlington worse..

If Blaney doesn't pick up some spots, he's probably going to be in a must-win situation in the next two races.

Rick Allen is an idiot. Chase Elliot didn't take the spot. He had the spot.

Does he watch the race?

If Blaney doesn't pick up some spots, he's probably going to be in a must-win situation in the next two races.
Maybe not. He's had speed and is only 10 or so points out, right? I wouldn't call next week a must win. Needs to run well though.

Hmm, I was thinking about having one of my rationed cans of Mellow Yellow with my burger, but this race is no longer worthy of such a fine beverage

Is there a backstory to why Denny Hamlin looks like he auditioning for the lead in Dallas Buyers Club?

The Xfinity Race proved that low DF and high HP makes the best racing for stock cars here. While, high DF and low HP leads to a 500 mile parade tonight..

Who'd have thunk it?! Obviously, not NASCAR..

JGR one-stop versus most of the other contenders two-stopping will be interesting...hopefully it goes green and we can see it play out.

48 held up by the 12. If this goes green the rest of the way, the 2 stop strategy is killed and they are looking at a finish outside the top 10.

Bad race execution.

Adversity for the 11

Back
Top Bottom