Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Doubtful he keeps the lap..car could be done now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Any of ya ever had Juicy Bits' IPA?

Negative ghost rider but these naturdays Busch lights and cheap wine my fiancé got and this drinking game got us lit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negative ghost rider but these naturdays Busch lights and cheap wine my fiancé got and this drinking game got us lit

My fiance isn't a big drinker, nor is she a big fan. But she will watch to make fun of the Gerbils. True story.

My fiance isn't a big drinker, nor is she a big fan. But she will watch to make fun of the Gerbils. True story.

I've tried a million times to get my wife to sit and watch or be interested. Not once has she ever tried to even remotely care lol. I gave up lmao

I think most smart women would rather go to the dirt track or North Wilkesboro. No offense at all NASCAR.

I believe NASCAR outdraws most other sports on a week-to-week basis aside from the NFL and CFB
Pretty different business models with the the NHL, MLB, and NBA. They make a ton of money dominating at the local level with the RSNs each night during the regular seasons, the national TV money is mostly for the playoff inventory.

Weekly RWSBR yellow

Larson is gonna be on lead lap.

Taking wave around to get to 1 lap down, hold off guys for 10 laps, then take wave around to be on lead lap for stage 3. Will be on old tires though.

My girl is into it when we make a party out of it, and loves going to the track so I can’t complain. I live in an hour from the track, wish we would’ve gone now

Larson is gonna be on lead lap.

Taking wave around to get to 1 lap down, hold off guys for 10 laps, then take wave around to be on lead lap for stage 3. Will be on old tires though.

Actually no. He will be the lucky dog if he holds off these other lap cars

Back
Top Bottom