Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Reddick and Larson seem like two guys who’ll definitely trip over each other racing for the win.
Yup. The best thing about that is they are near equal, until the last 15 laps. Larson was a bit quicker at end of a run, but Reddick was equal, perhaps a bit better on shorter run.

Larson has clean air though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Totally forgot Bowman wasn’t in the playoffs. I thought “Too aggressive too early into the playoffs.” Then remembered it doesn’t matter for those two.

I wonder how much Toyota is paying the gerbs. Logano up to 14, Chastain up to 7th, Both RFK's 3rd and 4th. Smh

HMS can do no wrong.

99 is a team car so I’m sure that was Ross’ fault. What a bunch of vaginas.

Hendrick is a bitch organization, always have been and always will be. The only time I rooted for them was when Dale Jr. was in the 88. I wish he had gone anywhere else honestly. Never liked The Felon and never will.

Hendrick is a bitch organization, always have been and always will be. The only time I rooted for them was when Dale Jr. was in the 88. I wish he had gone anywhere else honestly. Never liked The Felon and never will.
Texas Terry and Dale Jr were my favorites. So I was in the same boat. Totally agree.

To be fair, Reddick could’ve got on the brakes so hard the phone book come out from underneath of him and he couldn’t see.

Dennis’s evening has gotten even worse. You hate to see it

Back
Top Bottom