Cup RACE thread --- Daytona Road Course

Yellow for lightning. A second before the 48 made pass for 3rd, which means p4, and an outside lane draw again lol not a single favorable lane draw this entire race.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bayley Curry jumps in for a heat effected JJ Yeley

What a ride that 27 must be. Florida summer and heat blowing on you inside that already hot car

Wow. Not gonna lie, seeing Kyle's respiratory right is a bit scary.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

All the bowling center I know of have a variety of bowling balls visitors can use.
If you're going to bowl regularly, you buy your own ball. You can get the weight that suits you best, and the holes are drilled to fit your finger diameter and spread. And you don't have to search for a suitable one every Tuesday on league night. They're not that expensive.

These dudes won’t want to get back in the car after this... “I’m headed to the motor coach” lol

I had to step out for a bit. What happened to the 19? Damage?

If they are forced to stay parked for to much longer I'm going to to head on over to the slot car track and work on my cars and I will just check back her when I get home tonight to see what went down. That is one of the pluses of a race thread.:)

I did a ride along with Charles Powell III at Summerville Speedway back in the 90's. I was his spotter and his dad owned the race track and he bought a BGN car from Kenny Wallace and put in a passenger side seat. He did it as a promotional idea and would draw ticket numbers and the winning fan would get to ride 2 laps in the car but they never went full speed obviously. Well when I did the ride it was a different story, it was a weekday and Charles was gonna go wide open and show me what it was really like, so I got my uniform on ( in the middle of August in SC mind you) and they strapped me in the car and I waited and waited for Charles to get in so we could do this. I had always given Charles hell about complaining it was hot in the race car so he was giving me a dose of my own medicine by letting me sit there and stew in 95 degree heat and that was with the car off. I started yelling "come on dude lets go"! He leaned in with a grin on his face and said" Whats the matter bro, are you hot?" lol. I never said anything to him again about heat in a race car. These guys are bad ass and 100% athletes.

Back
Top Bottom