Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

The fans in the stands are now listening to their third Ricky Stenhouse interview lol

I woulda went nuts if McDowell woulda snuck up and won it

Do they really put on Titans games over NASCAR?

I'm in Panthers country. Fortunately, I have two NBC affiliates (WRAL and WITN). I don't think WRAL has NFL Preseason, WITN does though.

But this was a problem with ABC from 2010-2014. The local stations would put preseason football on and move the race to a secondary channel (which you won't have access too if you're on DIRECTV or Dish) or not air the race at all. Some of the stations would cut away from races at exactly 11pm too.

NBC's getting ready to repeat this.

Titans pre-season games are carried by our ABC affiliate, so we're good. They used to show Bristol on ESPN when a Titans pre-season game conflicted with it during the last TV deal.

Titans pre-season games are carried by our ABC affiliate, so we're good. They used to show Bristol on ESPN when a Titans pre-season game conflicted with it during the last TV deal.

I thought that Titans were NFC and NFC is carried by FOX...

I'm in Panthers country. Fortunately, I have two NBC affiliates (WRAL and WITN). I don't think WRAL has NFL Preseason, WITN does though.

I misunderstood. I thought you meant Bristol affiliates. Lol.

Clint Bowyer is super sick of second. He's on the playoff bubble right now too.

Bristol is Saturday night. Preseason NFL isn't covered under the regular season contract, and teams control their own rights. Later in the year, local affiliates will put college football on over anything else.

I don't pay attention to the points ever since the implementation of the playoffs.... why are they talking about them? Is there a bonus for winning the regular season now?

Oh yeah duh
Sorry, hit 'Post' too early. Need to go to bed like I threatened earlier.

Gods, now they're asking other drivers about Jr. last race at Daytona. He's got 19 more races; wait until Homestead to ask that crap.

So the Volunteer games are what's ****** race fans in TN. Got it. Lol

They're an AFC team so they're usually on CBS, but the pre-season TV rights are usually handled at the local level.

Lol. I'm so annoyed with the NFL, I'm forgetting who's in what division.

Back
Top Bottom