Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

I'm sorry, but fan or not, I think Jimmie deserves a lot better than a snarky comment like that. How many guys would have handled the last few disappointing seasons with as much class and dignity he has?
You must be fun at parties.

You must be fun at parties.

I don't think it would be fair to judge myself, but I sure get invited to enough of them! On Thursday, I spent 12+ hours with two of my closest friends at a huge outdoor event, and all three of us were pretty much laughing and making fun of each other the whole time.

Realistically Jimmie was never going to win the championship this year, was hoping to see him get one final win to close out his career but I think that time passed last weekend at the Dover races.

Where's the guy that was trashing WB last week

Wasn't me and I have no problems with Byron but these superspeedway races aren't the best races to gloat over. There's been quite a few one and done winners at these places, hell Trevor Bayne won the Daytona 500 and is running a coffee shop now.

Classy as ever, Jimmie Johnson....I sincerely hope he can get a win this year.

Really bummed for Jimmie. He drove a beautiful race and I think he had one of the best cars in the field. Honestly he's had a lot of pretty good runs on the Speedways recently and just terrible luck. I probably watched him more than I watched Chase Saturday night and it was a lot of fun seeing some of the stuff he was doing out there to try and get it done.

Hungry Jimmie will get one of the last 10.

JMO, of course.

Back
Top Bottom