Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Boo fricking hoo. He had his chances and never capitalized. It is what it is.
you should check our Reddit NASCAR. You’ll fit in with the hive mind there. 🤣
Let’s be honest. How many chances has he had in a car someone can win in? I don’t agree with Mich here on Chase, but Matty D is someone who spent most of his career in mid to back of the pack cars.

That “someone” has double-digit cup wins and a championship, bud. There’s a reason he is where he is lol.
Yeah, as Denny Hamlin said about Dillon in 2008(?) You gotta take advantage of the opportunity.

Being spoonfed all the way to the cup series (which Elliot was) kind of goes out the window as a fair criticism if you are able to take advantage of that. He's a cup champion. He's been validated imo. Regardless of how he got here, he was good enough to do what very few cup drivers have done. So, yeah.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It was absolutely stupid, but what is the leader of the race supposed to do with a few laps to go? We've seen countless other guys in that same situation make the same aggressive move. It's what this style of racing and especially this package promotes. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

And if jr or Tony Stewart or anyone else made that move I’d call them stupid too I’m a chase fan but he just ruined the race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo fricking hoo. He had his chances and never capitalized. It is what it is.
you should check our Reddit NASCAR. You’ll fit in with the hive mind there.
I love NASCAR reddit.

Bad eggs everywhere but you'll get plenty of good talks over there. There's plenty of smart people there, I bounce back and forth from here and there during races (mostly here).

Eddie gets some blame. He was doing exactly what Eddie was screaming.
Yeah but Chase is in the car, he’s gotta use his head. Can’t just block a run that fast and block the guy into the fence. Again, hindsight. This all happens in matter of milliseconds.

I love NASCAR reddit.

Bad eggs everywhere but you'll get plenty of good talks over there. There's plenty of smart people there, I bounce back and forth from here and there during races (mostly here).

I browse, but the meme-like love affair with Matty D there is hilarious.

Ouch Kyle... "Always wonder if you're gonna walk outta here.."

I love NASCAR reddit.

IMO he has valid point, r/nascar gets a bit ape **** crazy over Matty D, to the point it gets annoying.

What a save by Larson.

Another win for Blaney!

Larson almost made it through, but can't avoid Daytona without wrecking lol. Think he was good enough to get those 15 points.

Back
Top Bottom