Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Lmao NBC missing all kindsa action by going to ads under 10 to go in the stage.

That did not work for AD

Whew take a breath multiple moments at a big one ... SAVED

Scanner picked a great time to start working. Playoff point? I’ll take it.

I kinda of surprised we didnt have a "big one" in stage one.

And heck of save by Kyle.

That was an incredible save by the 18. I’ve always said he’s worth the price of admission

Gotta love it to come home to watch the race and I’m stuck with a preseason Ravens game that they are up 37-3 lol. Gotta love NBC

Gotta love it to come home to watch the race and I’m stuck with a preseason Ravens game that they are up 37-3 lol. Gotta love NBC
Its not NBC, its your local NBC affiliate that has contractual obligations to air the football game.

That doesnt change the amount of sucks though, I get it.

This race always holds a special place in my heart. In 2018 I got married to my wife in Daytona on the beach in July and we went to the Coke Zero 400 the next day with my family and family friends. It’s a cool memory I’ll always have, Daytona is a cool place to me for a variety of reasons.

What? I thought the 18 won race off pit road?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This race always holds a special place in my heart. In 2018 I got married to my wife in Daytona on the beach in July and we went to the Coke Zero 400 the next day with my family and family friends. It’s a cool memory I’ll always have, Daytona is a cool place to me for a variety of reasons.
That's awesome man!, happy belated anniversary

Congrats man :)

That's touching. I was in the hospital at the time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yikes. Lajoie does not have the car to lead lol. Put the anchor out on the bottom lane.

While the cars are slower, I keep seeing “I cant lift”. They are so momentum dependent that if they lift they are screwed.

This is gonna cause some serious **** later.

Back
Top Bottom