Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Man Reddick is like a shark tonight… as expected! Still cool to see he’s doing just that tho

Larson is a talent, but man, he really doesn't know how to run these superspeedway races imo.

It's a game of chess and timing, and I think he just hasn't quite figured it out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is gonna get messy. Logano.

Byron playing teammate for Larson.

Oh wow. Chase just dropped back to help Larson. Byron did room

Larson gonna get some stage points and Hamlin misses out. Wow.

Chase and Byron flat out toed him.

Chase talking about the 23 pushing him: “the 23 was pushing me so hard! I mean, I appreciate the **** out of it, but location was sometimes iffy. He about pushed me beyond my talent level!”
Lololol humble and honest.

KFB would never say "beyond my talent level". Confidence is acknowledging and accept your limits to your abilities. Arrogance is being uncomfortable with admitting you have them.

Chase is just a frat bro, really.

Bubba's response is probably "oh. My bad dood"

The real drama left is whether it’s the 22 or 11 that triggers the big one, and who survives.

Lololol humble and honest.

KFB would never say "beyond my talent level". Confidence is acknowledging and accept your limits to your abilities. Arrogance is being uncomfortable with admitting you have them.

Chase is just a frat bro, really.

Bubba's response is probably "oh. My bad dood"

I think it was Chase’s deadpan way of saying “I appreciate the push, but learn when to say when bro.”

I think we need a , "pull dem belts tight one more time " for this final stage , I think its about to get chaotic.

Back
Top Bottom