Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Larson is talking about sandbagging the first two stages.

So, if Hamlin maximum points it, 60 pts.. and Larson scores no playoff points, Larson needs 32 points to win the regular season title, which essentially is a top 10.

Somehow I feel this is gonna come down to the wire.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson is talking about sandbagging the first two stages.

So, if Hamlin maximum points it, 60 pts.. and Larson scores no playoff points, Larson needs 32 points to win the regular season title, which essentially is a top 10.

Somehow I feel this is gonna come down to the wire.

I’m assuming the #5 team doesn’t give a damn about a regular season title. They are already looking at Darlington.

I’m assuming the #5 team doesn’t give a damn about a regular season title. They are already looking at Darlington.
This is an awful lot of hoopla over the five-point difference between first and second place in the regular season.

Not just 5 points, 5 playoff points which carry thru all the rounds of the playoffs. That's equal to another regular season victory or 5 stage wins. Those are valuable points. We have seen drivers miss advancing to next round by just 1 point.

Ok. Complaints about people complaining about other people’s complaints will have to wait.

Horses de-wormed and back in their stalls just in time for race day. Go Haley!

Biggest of big blades on them cars.

And we can’t figure out why there’s so much turbulence.

None to my detractors ... the above is a condemnation of NASCAR policy.

Anyone notice whatever that was on the rollbar right above the windshield in the 11? Any idea what that would be? Maybe something to decode their radio codes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is anyone able to use the spotter function on the nascar app? I’m getting nothing

I think they do, it's 5 extra playoff points.

Back
Top Bottom