Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Batman Slapping Robin 2 19022024084804.jpg

Yeah wrecking in the back also. They took the white. Leader is who wins the race if the last lap is under caution. That was right after the finish line but anywhere on the last lap the winner is who is out front when the caution is thrown.
Bowman is pissed! He is protesting the finish! Blaze knows the rule better than NASCAR and he and the 48 are at the NASCAR Hauler now! Stay tuned!!

Personally, I'm not questioning this call as much as the failure to go to caution BEFORE the leaders crossed the line. There should have been a GWC.
Eh, lose lose. That would’ve caused more carnage. I’d rather have a questionably called finish than another junkyard.

Lol I’m not the only one arguing it, yet it’s my name in your mouth.
Im just gonna keep checking you, you wanna play the "You know the rules" better than me? Lets play the game. You ready?

I really don’t care who won between the two, I like them both. I’m 98% sure they got it right from what I’ve seen, I’d just like to see the non-onboard angle so there’s no possibility of an argument.

Im just gonna keep checking you, you wanna play the "You know the rules" better than me? Lets play the game. You ready?
10-7 White Flag "When the yellow flag is displayed and/or the caution lights are illuminated (yellow) during the white flag lap, cars will be scored based on their respective track position"

When the lights illuminate, Bowman is ahead.

10-7 White Flag "When the yellow flag is displayed and/or the caution lights are illuminated (yellow) during the white flag lap, cars will be scored based on their respective track position"

The rule is clear.

Byron may have still been ahead. It's hard to say.

IDC anymore, SVG just took the green!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You're wrong, your eyes deceive you, that's why only a bunch of grandstand grannies are mad about. Bowman Knows but maybe you should give him a call

You're wrong, your eyes deceive you, that's why only a bunch of grandstand grannies are mad about. Bowman Knows but maybe you should give him a call
He's not wrong about the rule. NASCAR just confirmed it.

Running order is based on the time of caution. Not scoring loop. Not the white flag. That's the rule. Byron was ahead when the yellow light came on. Nascar just confirmed it. He was wrong about Bowman being ahead, but now about the rule.

He's not wrong about the rule. NASCAR just confirmed it.

Running order is based on the time of caution. Not scoring loop. Not the white flag. That's the rule. Byron was ahead when the yellow light came on. Nascar just confirmed it. He was wrong about Bowman being ahead, but now about the rule.

He was wrong. Period

Looks conclusive to me.

Some of you need to be taking your frustrations up with Fox Sports for doing what they do best (not showing full replay, not having postrace coverage), not NASCAR.
I don't understand why fans attempted to make up the rule though.

The rules Bowman "won" by were in fact the correct rules.... It's just that Byron still had the advantage based on those rules.

Back
Top Bottom