Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

These Wendy's commercials are unrealistic. I've never met a fast food worker who has that happy to be there.
I worked at Burger King for 6 months and it was the worst job I’ve ever had. Worse than loading trucks at 4 AM at UPS, and worse than any kind of manual labor I’ve ever done.

You ever have a cinnamon roll from Hardee’s? I wanna see if they are great everywhere or just the one close to me
Oh, yeah.

Mom likes those frozen biscuits from McDonald's because 'they're consistent!' Yea, consistently mediocre. I'll take my chances with made from scratch every time.

Many of them here are.

Of course McDonalds at $12/hour is better pay than like 80% of jobs here.
I live in New York where Dunkin and McDonalds are paying $17-$18 an hour and you still can’t afford to live on that because it’s New York. That’s great money a lot of places.

I live in New York where Dunkin and McDonalds are paying $17-$18 an hour and you still can’t afford to live on that because it’s New York. That’s great money a lot of places.

Not enough to live on anywhere nowadays.

Jacksonville, NC is known for extremely low wages. It does not drive the cost of living down. People fleeing California and Florida drive up housing prices a ton.

Not enough to live on anywhere nowadays.

Jacksonville, NC is known for extremely low wages. It does not drive the cost of living down. People fleeing California and Florida drive up housing prices a ton.

It's the same issue in a lot of rural places now. A lot of NY and Massachusetts refugees are driving up the cost of living in rural Vermont and New Hampshire, even while jobs still pay like ****.

Back
Top Bottom