Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm glad the race was allowed to end.

We all know how it would've gone if they threw the caution a second sooner. They'd spend 20 minutes cleaning up the track just to line them up, go into overtime, and the race still end up finishing under caution when 15 more cars get junked on the backstretch.

You're claiming he's the best driver in the sport, I don't think you have an objective take on this XD

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Who had the most wins last year? How many times did Byron outdrive Kyle Larson, who the overwhelming majority of fans think is the greatest racecar driver in the world, to win races?

Who had the most wins last year? How many times did Byron outdrive Kyle Larson, who the overwhelming majority of fans think is the greatest racecar driver in the world, to win races?
Once. He did that once at Phoenix, and won on speed at Watkins Glen.

Byron didn't even finish last season as the #1
HMS driver in the standings.

He's a top 6 driver. But until he wins a championship, it's an egregious claim.

Once. He did that once at Phoenix, and won on speed at Watkins Glen.

Byron didn't even finish last season as the #1
HMS driver in the standings.

He's a top 6 driver. But until he wins a championship, it's an egregious claim.

Do you know how much credibility I give to a crapshoot championship format? I don't even watch the finale most years, LMAO. The only reason I watched this past year was because the Jaguars were on a bye week.

Do you know how much credibility I give to a crapshoot championship format? I don't even watch the finale most years, LMAO. The only reason I watched this past year was because the Jaguars were on a bye week.
I always wondered why it was so peaceful here with minimal whining during that race. Mystery solved. :D

We all know how it would've gone if they threw the caution a second sooner. They'd spend 20 minutes cleaning up the track just to line them up, go into overtime, and the race still end up finishing under caution when 15 more cars get junked on the backstretch.

I think NASCAR tried like hell to get that yellow in before they took the white, but they were a second too late. I really don't think the caution was even necessary. I think we all got robbed of a potentially great finish

While everyone his arguing over who won the race...I say call it a tie and let the 24 and 48 teams party hearty. The trophy is going to HMS anyway. :D

Cupace20240220080016921.png

based on the time of caution Chastain was in ninth position

why was he scored 21st

Race was OK. Still seems too hard to pass at times. There is work to do on this package for sure. I have no issue with the race ending the way it did. It would have been so funny if Chase had been in the lead though so everyone could cry conspiracy and NASCAR handing the win to the supposed golden boy. LOL. I am frustrated that Atlanta is next week. I wanted to see a downforce race so we actually know who has speed this year. Next week will be more of the same. Total crapshoot and if your driver does not win he's a bum that needs to retire and apparently we need to put Byron ion the HOF for winning. LOL

Back
Top Bottom