Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Eh, I don’t really care. Last night was a good example of why the playoffs make the racing pretty interesting and dramatic. We wouldn’t have seen the 23 and 17 racing their guts in the middle of the pack if not for a playoff spot. Or the 23 come prepared to go for it all like they did. Manufactured or not.
That's another matter of an opinion. I think we have seen that kind of guts out racing all year long racing for stage points myself. Stage points have reduced the "wheel holding" waiting for the last 20 laps to go race for the most part. That involves over ten cars, not one or two racing for a cut off.

That's another matter of an opinion. I think we have seen that kind of guts out racing all year long racing for stage points myself. Stage points have reduced the "wheel holding" waiting for the last 20 laps to go race for the most part. That involves over ten cars, not one or two racing for a cut off.
I agree. All part of the playoff system people claim is manufactured or manufacturing drama. I don’t care what it is, I like it.

I agree. All part of the playoff system people claim is manufactured or manufacturing drama. I don’t care what it is, I like it.
When they are excluding multiple drivers from the 16 that have the regular season points to be there over drivers that have won one race? Sorry this game show stuff isn't cutting it with me.

When they are excluding multiple drivers from the 16 that have the regular season points to be there over drivers that have won one race? Sorry this game show stuff isn't cutting it with me.
They didn’t accomplish what was required to qualify. You’re still confused by the old system. Now, winning is the most important thing then points.

Back
Top Bottom