Cup RACE thread --- Dover, #2

Here we go, round 2, green flag!

Looks like Chases day is done

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
And I can find something else to do for the next 3 hours now lol.

Really sucks, Chase is gonna lose at least 2 spots in the points right before the playoffs.

Inverting field is ridiculous. I forgot what time it was, checked app to see Chase 3 laps down. I then turn from Indy 500 to NBCSN to see replay of Joey going full Joey and Chase walking to garage. Did he just get caught up in the accordion? Were they separate incidents?

Just tuned in, missed the wreck.

Oh well. After seeing Hamlin-Truex-Busch finish 1-2-3 yesterday, I didn't have high hopes for today's race anyway.

Inverting field is ridiculous. I forgot what time it was, checked app to see Chase 3 laps down. I then turn from Indy 500 to NBCSN to see replay of Joey going full Joey and Chase walking to garage. Did he just get caught up in the accordion? Were they separate incidents?
Yeah, Kyle checked up and he couldn't slow up

Wow. **** you Chad. Byron gonna get stage points and Jimmie about to get screwed by tires and will lose stage points. Damn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TJ. Dude is a major prick lol
To be extremely fair, he’s in a tough spot (pun unintentional) in that he spots for a very, um, “aggressive” driver that is extremely unpopular and he’s doing a weekly show. He can’t dare go against Joey or Penske without severe professional repercussions, but he also doesn’t have to be such an ass about it. When obviously wrong, say “ask Joey, man. I don’t drive the car.”

Back
Top Bottom