Cup RACE thread --- Dover, #2

I’m just saying, if they announce Kevin to a locked P1 then they should also announce the 11 to P2.
The points spread between 2nd and 3rd is not enough for p2 to be locked up just yet.

Dunno, I think he's assertive enough at times.

We've seen when Blaney loses his cool, he has a tendency to tear up his own car. Better off to keep a cool head and not destroy your car.
I'm a big Blaney fan and he gets used up way too much. He needs to ask Chase how to grow a sack.

The song in the Daytona preview was "Summer in the City" by The Lovin' Spoonful.

Great song! One of the first songs of the 1960s I became familiar with when I was in Middle School (late 2000s), aside from Beatles songs.

Dunno, I think he's assertive enough at times.

We've seen when Blaney loses his cool, he has a tendency to tear up his own car. Better off to keep a cool head and not destroy your car.

I disagree. I think he needs his Chase Elliott ball dropping moment. Then these guys will quit dooring him, punting him, running him out of the groove every chance.

I'm a big Blaney fan and he gets used up way too much. He needs to ask Chase how to grow a sack.
He has his own demeanor, I'd rather him keep a level head and keep his cars intact.

Not everyone is the same, I think of Blaney as more passive-aggressive at times.

He has his own demeanor, I'd rather him keep a level head and keep his cars intact.

Not everyone is the same, I think of Blaney as more passive-aggressive at times.

His fellow competitors will love him as long as this is the case. I hate to see it. Love the kid. He’s a fast shoe. But he’ll never win more than the occasional one off until this changes.

Of course. What about the win column? That should’ve already locked it up. I’m just pointing out what’s wrong.
Regular season points and playoff points are different. Hamlin will comfortably be 1st or 2nd when the points reset after next week.

His fellow competitors will love him as long as this is the case. I hate to see it. Love the kid. He’s a fast shoe. But he’ll never win more than the occasional one off until this changes.
He'll figure it out for himself to find out the right level of aggressiveness for himself. I feel as if it is enough, but we'll see as time goes on.

Custer is evolving.

Looks like moving him to the 41 was the right move, I hate to say it as a Suarez fan.

A lot of people, myself included, under estimated Custer.

Good job by Houff keeping it in one piece.
That was a good save, much better drivers have wrecked coming out of that turn and not been able to keep it off the inside wall.

48 had the fastest car the entire second stage. Screwed on restarts, and now lost 4 spots on pit road. Playoffs just aren't meant to be.

Has a car good enough to win, and won't even get to compete. Stupid.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

48 had the fastest car the entire second stage. Screwed on restarts, and now lost 4 spots on pit road. Playoffs just aren't meant to be.

Has a car good enough to win, and won't even get to compete. Stupid.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Same rules for everyone...

They can always call up Joe Graf Jr.
Two-Buttons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom