Cup RACE thread --- Dover, #2

Another good job by the number 4 team and a good job by the 48-24-and 88 teams. Four out of my five guys were in the top 5 today. Bad luck for the 9 team though.

If Matt D misses this chase, he might be on the hotseat as well.
Not sure what his contract reads as for performance indicators, but Menard missed the playoffs last season and wasn’t near the bubble. With today’s packages they can’t expect a dramatic shift in improvement if the cars still have 20th place speed.

I guess we can't be to hard on Matty D. Penske was to busy with Indy so the whole team took the day off.

Not sure what his contract reads as for performance indicators, but Menard missed the playoffs last season and wasn’t near the bubble. With today’s packages they can’t expect a dramatic shift in improvement if the cars still have 20th place speed.
It's still a satellite organization of Penske, I think Matt D has done well for the most part. I
just that crash at Indy while running in the top 10, collecting Austin Dillon, really hurt him as time has gone on.

He did well today, he said they did wholesale changes to the car, but hey in the end it worked.

I just want to see more consistency from Byron, not to mention Knaus chewed out Byron and wanted him to step up, Byron responded well today. Daytona is going to be crazy because Ricky Stenhouse is in that damn 47 car and it going to make it a nightmare for everyone.
This

Back
Top Bottom